Wednesday 20 January 2016

Miss H's music lesson!!!

Oh the Things They Say:

My dear parents, it is with a serious timbre in my voice and a twinkle in my eye that I write some of the completely hilarious and, for you, somewhat embarrassing things that the children have said in class which have made me near burst with laughter!

As I have said in my previous post I am a primary school teacher and I will be publishing some of the wet-yourself-laughing comments that they have said. Being honest it is not just the children that say the darnedest things but the teachers as well.

The Orchestra: 

This is one of my favourites:

Miss H is listening to an orchestral piece in a very calm class and the children are trying to listen and pick out which instruments are playing and when (it sounds boring but I promise the children loved the lesson).
The class are getting on very sensibly and having a good attempt at all of the instruments. 
Suddenly within the musical piece there is the long drawn out sound of a certain wind instrument. 

Nobody in the class knew what the instrument was called so Miss H explained that it was called an oboe. 
One boy in the class quite sternly interrupted Miss H and said incredulously
"Miss H I think you are mixed up, an oboe is a stinky man who lives on the street!"

Miss H replies "I think, J, you may be referring to a Hobo!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment or reply especially if you have any funny stories!